Peachtree by Sage Complete Accounting 2010 combines robust core accounting with features like job costing, time and billing, in-depth inventory capabilities, and analysis tools. Its multi-user option helps improve productivity while providing control over who accesses data. Peachtree Complete Accounting 2010 provides 125+ customizable business reports and financial statements.
Peachtree is based on real, double-entry accounting principles with screen-level security, audit trails, and automatic accounting checks. You get the accuracy and control you need to improve results - and truly understand how your business is performing.
With Peachtree you can...
* Automate accounting tasks
* Prepare invoices and pay bills
* Integrate with Microsoft Excel and Word
* Create and manage budgets
* Forecast Sales
And with more robust features you can
* Improve cash flow with Cash Flow Management Tools
* Simplify Payroll
* Manage Inventory
* Handle Job Costing
* Track Time and Billing
Easy Startup, Easy to Learn
Helpful features like a Setup Guide, Preparation Checklist, Navigation Centers, Wizards, and an Online Tutorial make it easy for you to hit the ground running! With Peachtree Complete Accounting, you get the tools you need to start working immediately.
With PeachTree, you will have access to:
* Instructional Demos
* Guided tours
* New Company Setup Wizard
* Sample Company Charts of Accounts
* Check Off Setup Tasks as You Complete Them
All of the features found in Peachtree Pro Accounting, plus:
* Business Status Center
* Multi-User Option* with Screen-Level Security
* Audit Trails
* New--Open Multiple Companies*
* New--Customer Management Center
* Improved--Employee Management
* 125+ Customizable Reports
(*See www.peachtree.com/disclosures for details.)
New and Improved Features for 2010:
* Easily and quickly view all history related to a particular customer or vendor transaction throughout the entire chain of events at any point in the sales or purchase process.
* View forward from a purchase order to a payment or backwards from a receipt to a quote.
* Save time getting to the information you need to take action!
* See how your company is performing compared to other companies in your industry or geographic region with the new customizable company dashboard!
* Get instant access to view up-to date key financial trends in order to compare items such as Total Revenue, Gross Margin %, Days Sales Outstanding, and much more.
* Use this tool to help improve your business' financial health and make critical decisions.
* Internet access required. Service is embedded within Peachtree 2010, however is also available for Peachtree 2008 and 2009 products via a separate application download from www.peachtree.com.
Customer Management Center
* Save time by viewing the details you need all in one place to better manage and service your customers without missing a beat.
* Create a customizable dashboard view of your customers' information such as their converted and unconverted quotes, invoices, receipts, time tickets, aged balances, items and services sold, and much more. Drill down to the detail and quickly take action too.
* Save time by looking up customers quickly based on their ID, phone number or any of their contact information, and filter further based on date ranges. Utilize the Recent Selections link to quickly pull up customers you have already viewed.
* Easily export customer information to Microsoft Excel or PDF, or launch an e-mail from the Customer Management Center.
Open Multiple Companies*
* Get your work done faster by being able to open and work in multiple companies within Peachtree at the same time!
* Open all of your companies at the same time and toggle in just one click to the company you need without closing your current company.
* If you would rather work in only one company at a time, now you can save time by not having to re-enter your login information when switching between companies. Enter your user id & password once and Peachtree will remember it until you close Peachtree.
* When opening more than one company, performance is not impacted; however, you will experience reduced product functionality in those companies opened after the first one.
* Store a virtually unlimited number of contacts for every customer in Peachtree!
* The new "Contacts" tab in the Customers screen allows you to keep track of many specific details you need to maintain your relationships for each of your customers.
* Track more details like contacts' titles, phone numbers, e-mail address, and specify the ship-to addresses.
* A new Notes field allows you to track unique information about each contact, like shipping instructions.
*There is a maximum of 20 ship to addresses and 1 billing address per customer. Only 2 contacts per customer can be synced with Outlook.
* Save time and reduce errors by keeping track of employees' information all in one place!
* Store additional employee data within Peachtree such as emergency contact, performance reviews, employment details like hiring date and I-9 verification, additional phone numbers and much more.
* Easily stay on top of your employees' records by receiving alerts and reminders for key tasks coming up such as review dates.
* No more hassles or worries about safeguarding data in Peachtree. Automate your backup process for any time that is convenient for you and your company!
* With Peachtree Automatic Backup, set up your schedule once, and the rest is taken care of for you. Peachtree doesn't even have to be running to make the scheduled backup.
* Notify users to log out, or automatically log them off in order to run your backup (Peachtree Quantum only).
* Secure your company's data from unauthorized access with increased password security options.
* Strengthen your password security with new customizable options such as automatic password expiration, multiple incorrect password attempts lockout, no repeat passwords, and masking passwords from other users in Peachtree.
* Maintenance is easier giving users the ability to change their own passwords without relying on the admin, and requiring strong password compliance.
* Learn the best way to work within Peachtree by leveraging our in-product user tips. These tips will help you discover functions or features that will assist you in learning other areas of the product quicker.
* The Advisor will assist you in pointing out better ways to accomplish common tasks in the program, in areas such as Sales/Invoicing, Inventory, Vendors, Receipts and General Journal Entries.
* Set your experience with Peachtree to maximize the effectiveness of assistance you might require, and set the length of time that each message will be displayed.
* See what your customers are buying with the new Item Sales History by Customer onscreen view and report.
* Now you don't need to know the official name of an item, or the number, to find it quickly. Search for items by words you've typed into other description or notes fields.
* Streamline your data entry when setting up new items with the ability to set the Item Class default based on your most common inventory type such as Stock, Non-Stock, Service, etc.